Invisalign ® is a clear, removable teeth aligner used as an alternative to braces. It is nearly invisible, making it much harder to notice.
Invisalign treatment in Singapore is increasingly common and consists of wearing a transparent tray over your teeth that is nearly invisible, and is easy to put in and take out. There’s no need for metal brackets or wire, just one transparent tray to be worn.
After undergoing diagnostics at the clinic, an accurate 3D model of your teeth will be used in creating specially crafted Invisalign trays that will help your teeth shift to a straight and perfect position. During the course of the treatment, new trays will be issued, as your teeth change positions, until your desired smile is achieved.
Invisalign treatment is available at our sister branch at Holland Village – Smilepoint Dental Centre. To contact us, please call 6475 1028.
Call Smilepoint Dental Centre at 64751028.
Impression taking & sending model to Invisalign for assessment.
Based on the Clincheck showing 3D simulated outcome, we will advise you on your suitability for treatment.
1st Aligner Issue. Subsequently, adjustments will be made every 1-4 months.
1. It is transparent so it is harder to detect than traditional braces. It is more popular with adults.
2. More comfortable
3. Less food restrictions
4. Easier to clean
1. May not be applicable to all cases. In some cases, a short course of traditional braces may need to be used before the malocclusion can be treated with Invisalign.
2. The patient must be committed to wear the aligners almost all the time, 22-23 hours a day, to facilitate the effective movement of the teeth.
3. The aligners need to be removed before eating & cleaned well before reinsertion.
4. The aligners can be lost when they are removed.
5. Bonded attachments may be required for certain tooth movements.
6. Cost of Invisalign is often greater than traditional braces because of the high fees levied by the Invisalign laboratory for the fabrication of the series of aligners.